The Swagelok Foundations Tubing Installation Training seminar offers comprehensive training on tube fitting installation and tube bending. Learn the proper use, leak-tight installation and maintenance of Swagelok tube fittings. Correct installation is critical to run your fluid systems safely, efficiently and cost-effectively.
Foundations Tubing Installation Training
- Advantages of Tubing vs. Pipe
- Pressure and Temperature Ratings
- Material "Like for Like" Identification
Working With Tubing
- Care and Handling
- Cutting and Deburring
- Routing and Support
Leak-Free Fitting Installation
- New Assembly
- Using the No-Go Gauge
- Break and Remake
- Other Common Fittings
- Sealing on Threads
The Five Primary Reasons Fittings Leak
- Problems with Ferrules
- Not Bottoming the Tubing
- Not Properly Supporting Tubing
- Intermixing Different Brands of Fitting
Tube Bending Fundamentals
- Basic Bends- 90's, 180's, basic offsets
- Accuracy- measuring, bending, direction
- Bending Exercises
Ask your sales representative or email us for more information!
Two Training Dates Avaialble!
Register for Swagelok Texas Mid-Coast's Foundations Tubing Installation Training
happening Tuesday, June 12th and again Thursday, June 14th.