- Is your leadership team pressing for you to do more with less?
- Are you under staffing pressures and just don't have the manpower?
- Is the clock ticking and you are in a time crunch?
- Are there projects that you pass on because they are just outside of your expertise?
For 70 years, we've supplied high-quality high-performance, components. Chances are, you've bought fittings, valves, hoses, or regulators in the past. Your engineers design a system, materials are specified and selected, purchasing cuts a PO, boxes are received and stocked, technicians assemble and install them, then combine them with other parts of your system. It's a long, time-consuming process with many chances for error.
We asked our customers what we could do to provide additional value to their business. They needed a stop gap to help them streamline production processes, reduce waste and rework, control variable labor costs, and improve quality and systems reliability. That's when we created our Assembly Solutions team.
Why Consider Swagelok Custom Solutions?
We've got the experience, technology, the state-of-the-art equipment, and certified personnel to get the job done right – the first time, every time.
- Design optimization, engineering support, systems layout, custom fabrication, and assembly services
- 3D CAD modeling via Solidworks
- 6,000 square foot fabrication shop
- Swagelok Certified Technicians
- Swagelok Quality Systems (ISO 9001 compatible)
Working alongside Swagelok Texas Mid-Coast provides a cost-effective way to enhance production capabilities, control variable labor costs, and streamline business processes. We help move your team from point A to point B. You have the knowledge and ability to take care of your fabrication and assembly needs, but does it make sense for your to take on certain projects by yourself? Our Assembly Solutions team can focus on the heavy lifting, while you focus on what is most important - finding and growing your next customer.
Contact us for more information.Contact Us